Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Help me Choose Bella's Birthday Cake :)

Please vote and help me choose which cake you like best for Bella's 1st Birthday. Obviously the theme is owls :) I know it is 2 1/2 months away but I just like to plan! ha. So in the comments let me know which one you like best:

Option 1:


Option 2:



Option 3:





Thanks so much for all your help.


I have a friend making Bella's 1st Birthday outfit and I will post pictures of it when I get it :) I am having so much fun planning this! I can't believe it is almost time to celebrate her birth! Such a magical time in my life.



5 comments:

  1. They're all so cute. I like the first one alot. But I think the 3rd is my favorite.
    www.rebeccabany.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I love them all but I love the 1st and 3rd the best. I keep going back and forth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd one and then the 1st one. If you need someone here to make it. I could see if my sister could do it. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like option 2, super cute and easy clean up.

    ReplyDelete